I'm headed to the lake this weekend for memorial day and I want to show you guys what I am packing. On Wednesday I will be showing you the put together outfits on me.
1) Shorts: All of these shorts are from J.Crew Factory. I love these shorts in any length. The seersucker ones are 5 inch chino shorts. The blue ones are 3 inch oxford shorts. The white ones are the 3 inch chino shorts. I've got to say J.Crew has the best shorts for any occasion!
2) T-shirts and tanks: I brought these tanks and tees to pair with my shorts. I love the red and white stripped tank from J.Crew Factory for Memorial Day. This pretty green colored tank is from Nordstrom; it is my go to tank for summer and spring. The white tee I just got from Banana Republic; it is simple and goes with anything.
3) Athletic Shirts: We always go on walks, so I always bring some t-shirts and tanks to wear when we go on those as well as to wear when I just do not feel like dressing up. The blue one is my Key Club shirt from school. The white one is a tank from Under Armour. My favorite is the stripe tank which is from Gap, which looks so cute with black shorts.
4) Athletic Shorts/Leggings: I just got these adorable Krass and Co shorts from Rah Rah Designs. Check out their Instagram because they have soo many cute pairs on sale now! I also just bring simple black Nike shorts and black leggings from Target, because they go with any shirt you could bring.
5) Bathing suits: I'm not someone that is obsessed with swim suits, but I have a few that I really, really love. The top one the bottoms are from J.Crew Factory and the top is from Target. The next one is from Victoria Secret. For the bottom one the bottoms are from Abercrombie and the top is from an Etsy boutique. Who can resist a monogram, seersucker, or pop floral bikini?
6) Necklaces: I don't bring much jewelry when I go to the lake, so I only bring two necklaces and my daily jewelry(my watch and ring). The long necklace is from J.Crew Factory and the monogram necklace is from Etsy. They are simple, but can easily pull together your outfit.
7) Shoes: I try not to bring too many pairs of shoes, so I'm just bringing my two favorite pairs of shoes my Jack Rogers. They are comfortable and go with any outfit. I am also bringing my sneakers which are not pictured, but you can see them in this post here.
8) Sweaters/Cover Ups: On labor day weekend the weather is still a bit chilly, so it is very important to bring somethings to keep warm. I'm bringing my navy cardigan from J.Crew Factory and my PFG style shirt that is monogrammed(similar here) to wear as a coverup. These will keep me warm and comfy this weekend!
9) Pajamas: You've got to have some comfy pj's to relax in after the long days of fun at the lake. I love these pajama pants from J.Crew Factory with this comfy, navy tee from Old Navy. Perfect for those lazy relaxing nights!
Thanks for Reading,