Dresses are so fun to wear throughout the summer. They keep you cool, but also keep you stylish. Though it's good to invest in some classic dresses, you don't wan't to break the bank on bright colored ones for summer. I wanted to share my top 5 favorites all under $50!
1. Everly Rowan V-Neck Skater Dress in Pink-$48.00: I love the classic silhouette of this dress in a bright fun color. It would look great for a shopping day with your best friend.
2. J.Crew Factory Striped Pleated Ponte Dress with Zip Back- $56.50(yes, this dress is over $50 right now, but just wait for a sale and it will easily be under $50): I love the style of this dress and how can you go wrong with a classic stripe. Perfect for any day when you want to look casual, but cute.
3. Old Navy Eyelet Sundress in Bright White-$30.00: I love eyelet and the eyelet details on this dress are just too cute! Plus it's the perfect white dress to add to your dress collection.
4. H&M Embroidered Dress- $39.95: This is the perfect casual dress and I love the embroidered detail. You can wear it to run to Target or appointments. It's the perfect dress for those busy days where you are running from place to place.
5. Frenchi Print Camisole Dress- $44.00: I love the pale blue color of this dress. I could picture myself wearing this dress as I take a walk on the beach. It makes me want to plan a beach trip!
Which of these dresses is your favorite? Where is your favorite place to find affordable dresses?
Thanks for Reading,