I don't think it is any secret that I love quotes and setting goals, so I thought it would be a perfect post to show you all what I do to feel inspired. Also, I will explain how I use that inspiration to reach my goals!
1) Have a Vision Board: This is really great, because you can put your goals as well as inspiring words to encourage you towards the goal. When you look at it everyday you are constantly thinking about and working toward your goals.
2) Put Quotes in your Room: I make my own quotes or print them off Pinterest and then frame them. They will look super cute, but also are super inspiring. I keep mine on the wall right next to my door, so when I walk out I get a bit of encouragement.
3) Make Weekly Goal Lists: Every week I write a list of things I want to accomplish, they are usually steps that will help me reach my goals. This helps you not get overwhelmed by the grandness of your goals and focus on what you can do. Being able to take steps will keep you inspired.
4) Have an Inspiration Board on Pinterest: I have a board on Pinterest that I pin quotes, so whenever I need inspiration I can look at it whenever I need a pick me up to help keep me motivated.
5) Talk to People About your Goals: Let your family and friends understand your goals, because most likely they will be able to help you or even hold you accountable for them. Plus it feels good to talk about your goals and it will make you more excited to chase them.
6) Make a Quote Screen Savor on your Phone: I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and it allows you to add a picture to your screen, so I have a picture of the quote,"". It helps inspire me to stay off my phone and encourages after my dreams whenever I see it. If you have a different type of phone you can always set it as your background.
7) Take Time for Yourself: Take some time every week to think about where you are in terms of your goals and plan for the future, but also take some time to just relax and take a break from all of the craziness of trying to reach your goals.
8) Get a Quote Necklace: You can find these necklaces on Etsy, they are just a simple gold bar with a quote. I don't have one, but I feel it would be a great constant reminder of all of your goals and what you want to accomplish. You can even customize it with your favorite quote.
9) Reward Yourself for your Accomplishments: When you accomplish a goal, buy yourself something or do something you've been wanting to do. You deserve it. This will give you motivation to reach your next goal.
10) Read Inspiring Books: I'm not talking about self help books, but biographies and autobiographies about people that despite odds overcame it and created success. This will encourage you and show you where you are capable of going.
I hope you enjoyed! Let me know how you stay inspired!
Thanks for Reading,