Every summer I always find myself wanting to add lots of fun colored printed pieces to my wardrobe! These are some of my favorites if you are looking for an addition to your closet this summer.
1. Lilly Pulitzer Dusk Romper in Multi Shell Me About It- $158: I love this romper, because I love the print. The tie is also another really good addition and you can't go wrong with Lilly Pulitzer this summer.
2. J.Crew Factory Tiered Dot Tank Top in California Poppy- $34.50: Eyelet is perfect for summer and paired with this great summer color it is a no brainer. Plus it is super affordable.
3. J.Crew Factory Tropical Fan Necklace in Neon Dahlia- $24.50: This necklace would be so fun paired with a simple white tee. I could see myself wearing this necklace all summer long.
4. Palm Beach Sandal Classic in Arbutus/Platinum- $120: My cousin has the Palm Beach Sandals and I really want to try them out. I also really love the pink color it would match a lot of my clothes for summer and spring.
5. LOFT Embroidered Babydoll Dress in White- $89.50: I've been looking for the perfect crisp white dress and with the addition of the embroidery this dress is really perfect for summer.
What is on your summer wish list?
Thanks for Reading,