In my opinion senior year is the epitome of mixed emotions: happiness to finally be almost done with high school, sadness to be leaving friends and family, and stress of college applications and hard classes. I'm definitely feeling all of these already, but I have never been more excited for a year. I am already working on my application for my top choice college and I just started an online class for school yesterday. With school starting Thursday I wanted to make a list of goals and things that I am looking forward to this year!
I'm looking forward too...
1) Getting accepted to college! I can't wait to finally know for sure where I will be spending the next four years or more of my life. I'm so excited to be able to branch out!
2) Taking classes that really interest me! This year I get to take government, European History, and economics all classes that really seem interesting and really make me eager to go to class. Call me a nerd but I honestly love to learn.
3) Being a leader in my school! I love community service and I now have 3 leadership positions in service clubs in my school, and I am really looking forward to leading more people to community service and really making a difference in my school.
4) Having really great teachers! I know all of the teachers that I have this year and I have heard great things about all of them. I am so looking forward to learning a lot from people that love to teach. It makes the whole class so much more interesting and fun!
5) Blogging! Blogging has become my new obsession, so this year I plan to stay consistent and work on growing and really developing my blog into something that is helpful, fun, and inspiring to all of you!
Most of all I just want to have a lot of fun. There are so many great things that come with being a senior and I am just looking forward to living in the moment and making the most out of everyday and every opportunity. I can't wait to share my journey with all of you every Tuesday!
Thanks for Reading,