I just got back from the lake and I had a few favorites to post, so I just thought I would share a quick Friday favorites post to share some of the things I have been loving this week. This is my first ever one of these posts so let me know if you like it!
1. I have been loving my Aerie bathing suits! Not only are they super cute and comfortable, but I get a ton of compliments every time I wear them. If you are in the market for a new swimsuit definitely check out Aerie.
2. I absolutely loved this post by Caitlin of Southern Curls & Pearls on how to be a morning person! While I normally wake up early, if I am not working or doing something I need tips on how to be productive instead of just lounging around in bed. Her post gave some great tips!
3. I have been loving Studyign's videos on Youtube! She posts a lot of great videos about studying tips, journaling, and just organizing your life. After watching her videos I am tempted to go buy out the stationary aisle at Target!
4. While at the lake we made homemade ice cream almost every night, and it has easily become one of my favorite summer things. It is so fun coming up with new flavors to make and it tastes so much better than store bought!
5. Dorm shopping has been so much fun, whether it is simple browsing online or actually heading to the store. I have 2 different posts(#1 and #2) showing some of the things I have bought for my dorm feel free to check them out!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Do something fun and relax a little bit.