Dress: Lilla P(From Plato's Closet)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Shoes: Palm Beach Sandals
College is crazy, and I feel with each coming day I just get busier and busier. But I really love everything I'm involved in so I've been genuinely loving every minute of it! I'm planning on putting up a life update tomorrow to let you all in on what has been going on. Since I've been so busy, I've developed 5 daily habits that really help to keep me sane.
1. Make my Bed: it's a simple thing that makes your room look so put together.
2. Plan my Day: I always make time to make a to-do list and plan out when I'm going to get things done.
3. Take Time for Myself: Whether it is taking a minute to write a post for my blog or go on Pinterest I always find time to do something that makes me happy.
4. Put Away my Phone: When I'm working on homework or chatting with my friends there is no sense for my phone to be on the forefront, I put it in my bag and keep it there.
5. Eat a Good Breakfast: This is something I know a lot of people skip out on, but a good breakfast will gave you the energy to have a good day.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Let me know some of your daily habits in the comments below!